Endeavor College Prep creates a small, safe, structured environment that pushes each student to act with integrity and strive for academic excellence. We do whatever it takes to ensure that we fulfill our mission for each and every child. Endeavor College Prep is modeled after the highest-performing urban schools in the nation. Within these highly successful school models, many school leaders talk about looking for one hundred 1% solutions, rather than expecting any one strategy to meet all the needs of a school. Endeavor College Prep embraces this way of thinking and works to continually implement a variety of effective solutions to meet our students’ needs. Our transitional kindergarten through eighth grade school prepares students to make a smooth transition from elementary school to the demands of college preparatory high schools on their way to college.
- Free college preparatory education for all students
- A team-teaching model, in which pairs of teachers work closely together to design lessons and assessments, frequently analyze achievement data, and use these results to ensure student mastery in all content areas
- An extended school day with an intensive focus on literacy and math
- Teachers available by cell phone for help with homework
- A strong, structured, joyful school culture based on our shared PRIDE values: Preparation, Respect, Integrity, Determination, and Enthusiasm
- Enrollment open to all students in California