Complete Application form via School Mint
Parents and guardians who wish to have their scholars attend the Arts and Enrichment After-School Program must complete an online application form via SchoolMint. Applications must be completed and submitted by August 7th at 9:00 am. Since enrollment is limited, students will be accepted and registered via lottery. Scholars who apply after the program capacity has been reached, will be placed on a waiting list. Offers will only be given as space becomes available.
- The application for the 2019-2020 A&E Program opens on Monday, June 24th at 8:00am.
- Applications will be filled out online, at your own convenience, or in person with the help of assigned office staff.
- To apply now, click here.
- Fill out the application for each student
- The Lottery will take place on August 7th.
- Once you have applied online you will be entered into a Lottery to see if your student is selected.
Families will receive a letter, email, call or text confirming their child’s acceptance until maximum enrollment is reached.
If your student is not selected from the Lottery, they will be placed on a waiting list. Offers will only be given as space becomes available.