We seek to provide parents and community members with meaningful ways to be involved at the school. While no parent will be required to complete hours of service, we welcome participation from students’ families and partners in the education of our students. Volunteer opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- Serving as “Room Parent” for a homeroom (assisting the homeroom teachers with parent communications, special events, etc.)
- Chaperoning field trips (upon invitation only)
- Supervising recess (working with school staff)
- Leading clubs (working with school staff)
- Assisting in the office
- Assisting in classrooms
- Set-up, supervision, and clean-up for special events (Book Fair, Field Day, Science Fair, etc.)
- Helping with traffic flow and/or valet (before and/or after school)
- Working on campus beautification projects (painting, gardening, etc.)
For the safety of our students, all volunteers who work with children on a regular basis at Endeavor College Prep must be under staff supervision and undergo a background check with fingerprinting and must obtain TB clearance.
If you are interested in volunteering, please call Mr. Gonzalez at (323) 816-0956.